Sales Executive / interior designers
- Preparing presentations and quotations to complete the sale.
- Selecting furniture for the showroom as well as supervising arranging of such furniture.
• Meeting and greeting clients presented by sales representative within the showroom and demonstrating a high level of expertise and creativity to impress and gain credibility.
• Using excellent questioning and observational techniques to gain a solid understanding of the client's objectives (needs, desires and budgetary limits) to help guide the design concept and theme.
• Arrange and schedule visits with clients to take site measurements and provide practical advice on space planning, layout, theme, colors and materials to be used.
• Provides solutions with the highest level of creativity and design that meet the customer's needs and budget.
• Developing detailed computer aided designs and drawings for clients, as well as items and material lists for costing and production.
• Takes initiative for self-development to increase product, service and competitor knowledge
preferably proficient in / or knowledgeable in :
- Autocad 12
- Free hand sketing
- Fluent in English , Arabic
Previous experience in the field of interior design , retail , fabrics , furniture .
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Interior design; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia