- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and travel
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Bachelor degree is required; engineering or computer sciences is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development; Healthcare informatics is a plus
- Microsoft Development Certified is mandatory.
- Demonstrated technical skills in .Net, VB, Sliver Light, MVC 3, C#, SQL Server 2008 (Reporting Service and Integration Service), AJAX, and Web Services. Technical knowledge in VB 6 and crystal report is required.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Demonstrated English reading and writing) communication skills and presentation skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in 2000, the shareholders of Health Insights® took the decision to establish a new company to serve the Health care IT field in specific due to its complexity and diversity. This new company, Health Insights® owns two main products: The Hospital and Clinical Management Information System (MEDICAPLUS©) and Middleware. Located both in Dubai Internet City and in Cairo - Egypt, Health Insights® specializes in the design and production of cutting edge business automation solutions. Information Technology is Health Insights®’ business area with a clear focus on healthcare solutions, providing advanced business solutions in software and applications development, networks and system design, hardware and integration, Internet and intranet development. With a primary focus on the IT Healthcare sector, the company’s flagship product, MEDICAPLUS©, is one of the leading Hospital Information Management System applications in the Middle East, with world-class functionality. Health Insights®’ experience in medical insurance complexities has been proven through its participation in the Medicaid Management System for the state of Maine, USA. The system covered all aspects of state funded health insurance programs at the state level. As a closed shareholder, privately owned company, Health Insights® currently employs more than 100 IT professionals in various disciplines distributed between its development, implementation and support for its projects around the Middle East. The success of the company is based on its dedicated staff, their performance, and their qualifications. Health Insights® achieved high working standards through establishing professional working environment and ethical business practices among our employees. Our staff’s excellent performance is not only due to accredits qualifications, but also through continues interactions with our international business partners.