-The job is of a Senior Engineer level reporting to RAS Manager.
The job holder is responsible to provide essential co-ordination and support to BeAAT Section Head to ensure safe, efficient and optimal functioning of various operating units and system in BeAAT plant
- Perform BeAAT Section Head responsibility during his absence.
- The nature of duty is of a diversified nature that requires
alertness/knowledge of the units and system in BeAAT to provide the necessary support and co-ordination activities
- Provide advice and assistance on all aspects of operational matters
- Participate in maintenance and shut down planning and implementation, review shut down reports and equipment condition with concerned personnel
- Review and update operating/emergency procedures and standing instruction
- Attend HSE meetings and follow up on all action items and co-ordinate for execution.
- Participate in plant safety inspections and provide recommendations to maintain high level of plant operation reliability and safety.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent
• Total of 12+ years of experience out of which at least 5 years experience in operation as Shift Engineer/ Supervisory level in any power or process plant.
• Should have experience in operation of power or process plant especially in utility systems.
• Should have experience in the following BeAAT waste treatment processes such as: Incineration of hazardous waste
operation of thermal desorption and landfill.
• Professionalism and good knowledge
• Good knowledge of English and Computer Literate
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER) was established in 1999 to take over the responsibilities of refining operations from Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC). This covers the crude oil and condensate refining, supply of petroleum products and production of granulated sulphur. Takreer’s main objective is to develop the refining industry in the UAE which started with the inauguration of Abu Dhabi Refinery (earlier known as Umm Al Nar) in 1976 and Ruwais Refinery in 1982.
Takreer is considered a prominent oil refining company regionally and internationally contributing to oil markets and to the rapid growth of UAE economy. Since our inception, Takreer maintained its position as a leading refining company, thanks to the high standard and efficient refining operations consistent with sound health, safety and environment practices as well as the world standard performance of both operations and employees.