• Significant growth in the existing customer base and acquiring new customers.
• Identifies potential customers in the appropriate verticals and builds the sales pipeline.
• Initiates contact and performs first level presentations - RFQ participation through customer invitations.
• Understands requirements, coordinates with different departments to propose the most appropriate solution to clients - works on opportunities from start to close.
• Develops relationship with target accounts.
• Acts as primary point-of-contact for Client.
• Executes sales strategies and assists in the creation of marketing plans that addresses the vertical market opportunities within his/her territory.
• 8+ Years of Total Experience in Sales; especially sales of Solutions, Consulting Services, Implementation Services, outsourcing, and Software Projects.
• Experience in international client communication.
• Has an established network of relationships within Oracle and/or SAP and/or Microsoft Sales Organizations, and other major technology vendors.
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish, develop and maintain professional relationships with senior executives.
• English: Fluent spoken and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated self-motivated, strong work ethic, proactive nature.
• Ability to use various software programs to produce proposals, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, SOW’s, etc. (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Proven experience in the given territory is a plus.
• Bachelors Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus.
• Ability to re-allocate for long periods outside Egypt.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Computer/Software; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Master's degree