The main responsibilities include:
• Prepare requests for stock movements – either for local use or for export. Both require professional handling, picking, packing, labeling before goods are dispatched.
• Equipment racking. Organizing warehouse space for storage or equipment and arranging for goods to be placed in the designated areas.
• To carry out quality control checks, to count and maintain stock records periodically.
• To be responsible for completion and prompt submission of all related paperwork.
• To develop productive working relationships with colleagues.
• To communicate effectively with colleagues, managers, other warehouse staff and business partners.
• Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them.
• To be able to deal effectively and efficiently with queries and correspondence.
• To be aware of and to follow all safety guidelines.
• To ensure accuracy in all paperwork and delivery quantities.
• To assist in other duties as reasonably requested by the Warehouse
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be available immediately
• Must have Warehouse experience in UAE
• Delivering excellent customer service to clients who visit the warehouse.
• Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
• Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
• Can use scanners, excel and word – basic computer skills.
• A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures.
• Minimizing stock loss.
• Meeting tight deadlines.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Warehousing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.