• Responsible for understanding requirements, coding, unit testing, reporting, documentation
• Oversees (manage) a team of systems engineers.
• Good knowledge in XML, JSP, Apache Tomcat, share Point and SQL Database is preferred,
• Dot Net based web application using C#.NET3.5 and ASP.NET with -MS SQL . Ado.net - Linq
• Creating Web Services and Ajax Controls.
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or above.
• Knowledge of IIS, SSL, JAVA Script and VB Script is an advantage.
• Knowledge of e-Learning and SCORM Compliant development is an advantage.
• Object Oriented classes knowledge
• Be able to use a good Graphics program like Adobe PhotoShop
• Know basic and advanced design principles, both of the Web and in print.
• Should be equipped with the knowledge of Network, Internet and different protocols
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills. Be able to write sound technical documentation and know to communicate effectively on technical concepts
• Strong inter-personal ability
• Ability to visualize a solution for the problem in hand
• Problem solving strategy
• Exceptional in detail follow up
*J2EE, Java-XML (SAX, DOM, XML Schema, XQuery, XPath, JAXB / XMLBeans)
*Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-RPC)
Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio
Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
JCCS is involved in marketing, selling, installation and maintenance of computer and communication Integrated Systems , hardware, software, Network and accessories in addition to consultancy and other professional services in the Information Technology field. JCCS has three major branches in Saudi Arabia and sales and service outlets with over 1400 professionals providing services in the IT field. The company was established in 1982 and it is the second largest company in Jeraisy Group, one of the largest groups in office automation in the Middle East. JCCS represents major IT manufacturers in Saudi Arabia including HP, SUN Microsystems, Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Avaya and other international companies.