You will be responsible to analyse the contract terms and identify areas of possible risks and opportunities related to the application of contract clauses. Manage and coordinate (at headquarter/site Company Level) contract administration activities, providing contract Administration resources to projects, ensuring that all aspects of the contract during the execution phase are addressed with the objective of contributing to maximise project revenues.
Transfer originals of contractual documents to proper function(s), in accordance with the applicable procedures. Ensure that contractual information used by the project team is accurate and up-to-date
▪ Liaise with project team, participate to meetings, examine drafts, revise and file all correspondence having a contractual
relevance exchanged during project execution with clients, partners, subcontractors and authorities
▪ Advise the Project Manager on aspects of Project execution which deviate from contract requirements
▪ Manage the change order process from identification to resolution of change: prepare, interfacing with involved functions and negotiate any claims against or from client, joint-venture partners and subcontractors
▪ Check that milestone completion notices and other documents required for payment meet contractual requirements, as required by the AFC function
▪ Ensure in liaison with the other functions that the required insurance coverage is timely put in place and that required
insurance certificates are provided/obtained from vendors, subcontractors and joint-venture partners
▪ Assist the Project Manager whenever a loss and/or damage falling under an insurance programme occurs.
▪ In coordination with the Project Manager, attempt amicable resolution of disputes with client, partners and subcontractors.Provide support to the Litigation function in case of legal proceedings or arbitration
▪ Participate to Contract Close-out and end-of-project reporting to client, partners and internally. Organise contractual and
commercial part of final report to client.
▪ Manage and coordinate contract administration activities.
▪ Ensure necessary liaison with other competent functions, in particular with AFC, Insurance, Procurement and Risk functions
▪ Regular reporting as required, collection and sharing within the Legal function of lessons learned, feedback and returns of experience on problems/criticalities encountered during project execution.
• Experience in Legal content of commercial contracts, International and marine legislation, Change and claim management.
• Understanding and knowledge of the principles of common and civil law systems, with particular reference to contract law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Law, Economics, Engineering
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma