- Supervises and manages IT staff during daily
- Meets and discusses with business departments
and subsidiary companies for new requirements and gives solutions
from an IT perspective.
- Explains to IT development team the business
requirements and the means for implementation and assists them during the
- Follows up with software development and
network teams on projects/tasks assigned and gives feedback to management.
- Participates in company meetings and
discussions on new initiatives towards enhancing the business process
- Handles application development, ad-hoc
queries and reports generation.
- Liaises with external vendors on IT projects
to ensure timely completion of tasks.
Prepares Requirement Specifications and Design
Documents for new projects, based on discussion with departments.
in recruitment, training, and motivating staff to help them to improve the
quality of their work and increase productivity.
- A University Degree in Computer
10 years’ experience in IT of which four years in a supervisory or
of Insurance Domain.
experience of software life cycle including requirement gathering, system
analysis, and development.
- Job Location:
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
This job is posted in the following Specialties: