The Operations Managerwill be responsible for the day to day operations of the generator assembly.
This position will mainly handle the following responsibilities:
- Receive and plan production orders.
- Supervise the continuous and smooth running of the assembly of power generators as per orders priority on the production plan.
- Prepare the re-order of all raw materials frequently and timely in cooperation and supervision of warehouse supervisor.
- Coordinate the delivery and logistics to customers (sister companies and other customers)
- Planning, Assembly/ Production versus orders in System
-Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
- Excellent communication skills * Good computer skills
-Demonstrate a high level of integrity at all times.
- Decision making ability on all matters related to supply chain
- Has analysis/problem assessment capability
Engineering Degree (Electrical, Mechanical)
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Min: 32 Max: 47