• SBU: MEP Projects 3rd party (excluding in house projects).
• Managing the operations of MEP projects sales for tendering new jobs.
• Lead and manage project sales to meet agreed financial and business targets.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the proposed new Sales Department.
• Make sure processes and structures are in place to guarantee Sales operations are run in a safe and controlled way (in accordance to law and internal group rules).
• Achieve assigned sales and margin forecast for MEP projects.
• Contribute to existing project estimation/tendering department.
• Develop strong relationships with the consultants and major contractors in the UAE.
• Work closely with existing project execution department in order to achieve the business targets.
• Work continuously on understanding industry trends and competition.
• Contribute to the leadership and business strategy.
• Further develop and establish the TTE brand and develop a strong sales network.
• Consult with the General Manager and Operation Manager on defining strategy and implementation of strategy for MEP Project Sales in light of the company’s objectives.
• Competitor and client research.
• Participate in efficient costing/tendering of jobs and forecasting future business.
• Ensure profits of new MEP orders received by sales are protected and enhanced through astute costing by using actual costs from vendors and making a BOQ with actual material take offs.
• Monitoring Payments of jobs being executed by acting as liaison between executing team and the client.
• To build and manage proposed new department of MEP sales in order to sustain strong relationships with consultants and contractors in order to generate business across UAE.
• Creating annual business plan for sales in order to achieve TTE’s mission.
• Implement Al Gurg’s core values and Ethics
• Ensure accuracy of logged data in SAP and prepare sales reports for the management.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Able to read, understand and interpret HVAC drawings.
Reporting to : General Manager
Company : Technical and Trading Est
Salary :- AED 10,000 – AED 13,000 + car+ mobile+ childrens education allowance
Arabic speakers preferred.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: