The Office Administrator shall provide general administrative services and clerical routine duties to support the firm’s office operations and activities. He shall also be the company’s frontliner in the reception area to answer inquiries and obtain information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. He shall assist in providing information to whoever requests it regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out routine administrative work such as collecting, sorting, distribution of mail, messages and courier deliveries.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Responsible for informing both the firm’s employees and their respective visitors regarding their appointments.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
• In-charge of stationery distribution and monitoring of inventory; ensuring that all staff have their proper supplies in stock and ordering to the respective supplier if necessary.
• Perform duties such as taking care of company assets and management of company facilities; coordinating with the proper service/repair personnel for the maintenance of office facilities (. plumbing, electrical, air-conditioning, among others).
• Ability to operate the telephone; has a pleasant tone of voice and demeanor
• Customer-oriented; must have the ability to recognize customer needs in order to provide them the required services, meet quality standards, and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate poise, tactfulness, diplomacy, and good interpersonal skills in order to handle sensitive and provoking situations.
• Capability to complete and accomplish work tasks in a timely, accurate and thorough manner.
• Proficient in computer basics; MS Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Diploma or Certification in any related vocational trade
• 2+ years working experience in a similar position
• Must be a Saudi National
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
We are talent solutions advisory firm specializing in providing client services related to organizational development, HR communications, outsourcing/shared services delivery, talent management, acquisition and training. We are currently growing and are seeking top talent to fill our manpower demands. Our clientele include companies from telecom/ICT, government, industrial, manufacturing, electronics, medical services and FMCG sectors.