Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out routine administrative work such as collecting, sorting, distribution of mail, messages and courier deliveries.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Responsible for informing both the firm’s employees and their respective visitors regarding their appointments.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
• In-charge of stationery distribution and monitoring of inventory; ensuring that all staff have their proper supplies in stock and ordering to the respective supplier if necessary.
• Perform duties such as taking care of company assets and management of company facilities; coordinating with the proper service/repair personnel for the maintenance of office facilities (. plumbing, electrical, air-conditioning, among others).
• Ability to operate the telephone; has a pleasant tone of voice and demeanor
• Customer-oriented; must have the ability to recognize customer needs in order to provide them the required services, meet quality standards, and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate poise, tactfulness, diplomacy, and good interpersonal skills in order to handle sensitive and provoking situations.
• Capability to complete and accomplish work tasks in a timely, accurate and thorough manner.
• Proficient in computer basics; MS Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Diploma or Certification in any related vocational trade
• 2+ years working experience in a similar position
• Must be a Saudi National
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
We are talent solutions advisory firm specializing in providing client services related to organizational development, HR communications, outsourcing/shared services delivery, talent management, acquisition and training. We are currently growing and are seeking top talent to fill our manpower demands. Our clientele include companies from telecom/ICT, government, industrial, manufacturing, electronics, medical services and FMCG sectors.