This position works with and supports the recruitment team. Some of the responsibilities include:
• Screen candidate responses to job postings on various job boards and shortlist candidates for screening
• Liaise with universities, social groups/forums and other sources to widen search for quality candidates
• Handle recruitment related correspondence
• Maintain recruitment reports, recruitment activities reports and recruitment files.
• Update recruitment status on databases
• Other exciting recruitment related projects as will be assigned from time to time.
To be considered for this position you should possess a degree/diploma in Human Resources Management and have gained 0-1 years sourcing experience in an agency or corporate recruitment team. In addition, you will have sound administrative and communication skills that allow you to create letter templates, excel reports and charts, and power point presentations. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about people, enjoy being part of engagement activities and have a high level of integrity and confidentiality. Knowledge of Arabic will be a big advantage in this role.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Entertainment; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the largest indoor and the only Ferrari branded theme park in the world, with 20 Ferrari inspired rides and attractions and a priceless collection of more than 30 vintage and contemporary Ferraris. Featuring high adrenaline rides, fun learning attractions suitable for guests of all ages and a unique taste of Italy through its authentic dining experiences, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the premier family entertainment centre in the region. Every ride incorporates Ferrari design and technology, offering an engaging and interactive multisensory experience that truly brings the Ferrari story to life. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is one of the signature features of Yas Island, a 2,500 hectare island dedicated to leisure, entertainment and lifestyle.