Wealth Manager - Business Development Sales Consultant – Dubai& Abu Dhabi
Are you a financial, sales or business development professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW challenge in 2017?
Are you willing to relocate to live in the United Arab Emirates and have the drive to earn £80K - £100,000 GBP+, TAX FREE in your first year in the business?
At deVere Acuma we are dedicated to providing clients with the very best financial planning and advice wherever they are in the world. Currently spanning 71 offices in over 40 countries, serving 82,000+ global clients and over $10BN under advice and management, we are the world’s largest independent financial consultancy.
Having been awarded the ‘World Finance Award’ for ‘Best Investment Management Company’ along with 6 other key industry awards in 2015, our latest award ‘Best Global Independent Financial Advisory Organization’ at the 2016 Business Excellence Awards concludes deVere Acuma as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace. We now require international financial wealth consultants to expand our already top performing global offices in the UAE and Middle East to startQ1 of 2017.
As a Financial Consultant your role will be to work personally with clients, consulting in their medium to long term, private financial planning and wealth management needs. In this direct client facing, consultative position you are required to communicate with potential clients in the UAE to give the guidance and advice they need to realize their personal financial goals whilst maximizing the high earning, Tax Free environment.This will involve effective and assured consultative English communication skills to incorporate information gathering/fact finding and direct client facing presentation experience to a diverse range of Expatriates at all levels of income/wealth.
Successful consultants have the ability to secure business whilst building trusting, long term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and highly motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
We will provide you with:
· Comprehensive pre relocation and extensive ongoing full training and development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications (CISI, International Certificate of Wealth and Investment Management)
· Access to exclusive market leading products from the top fund houses and Banks such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, UBS, Barclays, RBS and Morgan Stanley
· On-going support, administration and compliance with state of the art financial software
· Multi award winning new, state of the art offices in Marina Plaza- Dubai, H Hotel - Dubai, Jumeirah Etihad Towers - Abu Dhabi, The Burj- Qatar, Kuwait and Muscat - Oman.
· Working Visa sponsorship with £1350 monthly ongoing retainer for UAE and Qatar. £2500 - £3000p/m in Oman/Kuwait with educational degree
· Medical Cover
· Weekly commission payment structure with highest averageper head globally in Middle Eastern offices
· Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
· High Tax Free earning potential, plus additional trail commissions on funds under management
· World class company incentives quarterly and bi-yearly
In return we are looking for:
· Financial/Banking, consultative, sales, business development, account management experience or equivalent
· Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
· Mature individual of 27 years and above, however a junior position may be made available if younger
· Excellent all round relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
· Eagerness to build or further a career in the international financial services industry
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional environment
· Experience within international financial services is a bonus, but not a prerequisite
· You will receive an intensive training program in products, services and consultation advice before you arrive in location and will be provided with an ongoing training program and support once in location. This will include training and study towards CISI international qualifications.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today and in preparation connect via LinkedIn to deVere Acuma Regional Recruitment Manager, Adam Blower
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Insurance; Banking
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: